A compilation of different frameworks you can use in your Webflow project
For each one I include:
- Creator info
- Figma and YouTube video if available
- Link to Cloneable
- Other info
- Some have also Components, maybe you are interested on them also
Not sure how to name them, there are people calling them in different ways such as:
- Class Naming Systems
- Naming Systems
- Style Guides
- Webflow Naming Systems
- UI Systems
Name them as you wish
How to choose a Class Naming System? Check all this:
- Background: It is not the same if you can from Design, Code or Marketing, or maybe you are a NoCoder integrator.
- Your Webflow knodwledge: Do not go for an advanced naming system if you are just beginning. Go step by step. Also I recommend for example to test one Class Naming System on simple site or a landing page.
- Learning curve: Some of them are for advanced users, others you can learn in some hours
- Community Support
- What do you want to build: It is not the same to build a Landing page than an e-commerce shop or a site with many CMS collections
- Price: Is it free or paid?
Check Class Naming Systems Cloneable or read the list:
Refokus Style Guide
Having a pre-define Style System allows us to keep things organized, keeping to our high-quality standards, and allowing our clients to scale their Website with proper guidelines. After using this in hundreds of projects, we are now sharing it with the world. Have fun!